Friday 4 January 2013

Deadly oufit + New year's party!

Hey ghoulies,


Today i´m sharing with ya my new years eve outfit, as well as face of the day and some random snaps of the night. And what a night it was! It started out slowly, with me taking ages to get ready, us having a late dinner and therefore drinking sesh. After eating, we went to adamastor belvedere (one of the coolest places downtown) to see the fireworks (we got to see 4 displays at the same time :D). Unfortunately I was filming a vid, so no pics of the beautiful fireworks. After that, we went back to the house, played drinking games till we felt drunk enough to go out, and went to club Noir. Alcino and Lena Kat were djing, so I knew it would be a good night, and indeed it was! They played loads of sweet tunes, including l'aventurier by indochine, requested by yours truly. Also found many friends in Noir, which was cool! At 7 am, we returned, tried to watch planet terror (<3) but of course fell asleep. It didn't feel as crazy as new years past, but still, it was awesome :D





The dress my uncle gave me for christmas, I FREAKING LOVE IT! The skirt kept riding up though, which was a pain in the ass! (And in the background, a sneak peek of the vintage/antique buggy I got on feira da ladra!)

 Makeup shot

Dinner, Pizza from dia! We're just so fancy! ahaha







Random snaps

In Adamastor, waiting for the fireworks!




The last picture of 2012:

And the first of 2013:

My face, it gives me the creeps.

HAPPY 2013 YOU ALL! After a kinda meeeh 2012, I hope 2013 is my year!  <3

2 comments:

  1. baby I love you appearing more in your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think youre hair so so pretty with those red shades in it :)

    ReplyDelete