Friday 12 April 2013

Deadly outfit, long overdue. Bunches of outfitssss!

Hello, my creepy witlle bats!

Recently I resumed my blog and youtube life, instead of only being immersed in all the Austria madness, which means I've been more inspired to blog, and I want to go back to it. It's something that pushes me to dress and look better, which was the main reason for creating the blog, as well as practising my english mad skills and putting something out there. So yeah, outfits!

This is an old, pre austria outfit.

Blouse - Internet
Skirt - HM (3 euros on sale, bargaiin!)
Shoes - Demonia, from a charity shop in camden town
Bone - Handmade, internet



Austria outfit, don't remember what for

Coat - New yorker (it's all fluffed in the inside!)
Blouse - Humana (charity shop, 1 euro, Bargaaain!)
Skirt - HM (I freaking LOVE this skirt!)
Tuk Cat shoes
Necklace - Won on a giveway on youtube



Austrian outfit, for going sightseeing I believe

Leather jacket - C & A
Mini Skirt - HM
Glasses - Flea Market
Bagpack - Monte Campo

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ITTTTT

SEE U SOOONNN


2 comments: