Tuesday 11 September 2012

Deadly Outfit nº1 - ohhh, the emotion!






Cat Shoes - TUK (via Ebay)
Skirt - Clockhouse
Naturally ripped leggings (meaning, they got ripped on their own, i didn't poke the holes on purpose, but I still love them and wear them proudly) - Clockhouse
Bag - Primany
Heart shaped glasses - primany yet again
Black tee - Guess what? PRIMAAAANY
Bat Necklace - Small alternative shop on facebook, can't remember the name of the brand


Let's face it, it's not the most flattering picture facial wise, but it will have to do! I must point that this picture was taken after a night out, and I had already slept in these clothes (since I slept at friend's house), and I think I still look pretty decent! I was only meant to have dinner with a friend and then head to her house, so this was kind of a relaxed/casual outfit, but we ended up having ganas to dance, and decided to go to clubnoir and later catch the last boat to Barreiro. But Yggdrasil and Seratonin were djing some sweet tunes (graveyardy sessions type of music), and we ended up inviting another friend, getting really drunk and dancing till it closed at 6! It was a great night and I got to see some people that I hadn't seen in ages. Must repeat!

Over n out!

No comments:

Post a Comment