Thursday 20 September 2012

Deadly outfit nº2 - Out for coffee in Sintra

This is a more put together outfit from tuesday, when I went out for coffee with a friend in Sintra. The dress is new (and fucking beautiful, I might add) so I wanted to try it! The glasses are also new and amazing, they make me feel like a crazy scientist or something! I quite liked the result, what do you guys think? By the way, if you ever come to Sintra be sure to stop at the Café da Natália in São Pedro, they have the best cake ever! 


Dress - Hell Bunny, bought on Ekstra on sale (Oporto)
Glasses - Market (In Algarve)
Rose hair clip - Sfera (in Madrid)
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Demonia (charity shop in Camden, Uk)
Necklace - Internet

Such an international outfit, now that i think about it! ahaha

Over and out ghouls and gals!


No comments:

Post a Comment