Saturday 8 September 2012

First ressurection!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, finally, my first blog post! I´ve been thinking about creating a blog for ages, but always found it really hard to share my life so openely. I've had a livejournal for years (almost ten years actually!) but it is friends only, so I can more or less control who accesses it. Having an open blog, where anybody can come and have a peek at your life without you knowing is a bit scary! But I love reading other people's blogs and watching vlogs, thwy are a great inspiration! Plus, I love fashion, so I thought it was only fair that I started my own. And I think its gonna be a really fun experience! I hope to share with you guys daily outfits and posts about my life, music, films, fashion, makeup, tips, tutorials, my opinions on different subjects, you name it! And since I live life on the alternative side of things, having a *peculiar* taste in fashion, film, music and most of things really, maybe it will be interesting to share it with you guys. This little baby bat is born here, let's see where time and effort takes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment